Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years
Industry Finance and banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
As an Account Manager, you will act as the trusted advisor to our customers. Acting as a valued partner, you will have a natural ability to influence stakeholders. You will spot commercial opportunities and will be able to tap into unexpressed needs.
Happy customers are at the core of our business and, through building strong relationships based on trust, you will generate enthusiasm for our products and our organisation. You will have an interest in new trends in the industry and those products developed by us to fulfil them, showing enthusiasm for them in your interaction with customers. At the same time you are able to distinguish trends from hype and you are able to bring together different parties in a discussion of the relative merits of both. You will give sound, honest advice based on your up-to-date knowledge of the customer’s processes, developments in the market and products.
With the information gathered from the customer, you will understand how to represent their interests in the internal 4PS organisation and how to promote our interests inside theirs. You will be able to win the support of colleagues through your work ethos and interest in all things related to our sector, which in turn will allow you to serve your customers’ interests through the 4PS team’s support for your goals. You will meet regularly with the 4PS customer team, consisting of the Support Account Manager and the Lead Consultant, playing a leading role in offering a view of the customer’s objectives and current thinking on issues.
- Degree educated, a masters degree preferred.
- Experience in a similar role, making this a logical 2nd or 3rd step in your career.
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to interact effectively at different levels.
- Experience in ERP or managing accounts in a B2B environment for business software.
- The drive to be a 4PS ambassador with knowledge of ERP solutions for the construction industry.
Who we are?
We build software solutions that transform the way business is done in the construction industry by empowering small and medium companies to embrace the digital era and take the lead in the market. We are passionate and enjoy getting the job done. As a team, we help and inspire each other, share knowledge and grow professionally. User stories will tell you exactly what is expected of you, but you are always free to come up with your own interpretation and approach.
In addition to working hard, having fun is very important to us. We do so by organising regular social events and by creating a relaxed working environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great training and development programmes.
- Car allowance.
- Up to 25 days’ holiday.
- Travel expenses.
- Flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Modern office and all the facilities you need in order to perform, a laptop for example.
- A chance to work in a professional and ambitious team.