Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
A10 is looking for a highly motivated and strategic Product Marketing Manager for our next-generation Secure Application Services solutions. In this highly visible role you help will drive awareness for our application delivery security and multi-cloud solutions, and deliver high-profile technology evangelism. You will interface and strategize with global teams, and company executives, while leading interactions with press, analysts, and others.
A10 offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to grow professionally with solutions that are transforming the computing landscape. Our 6,800+ customers use A10 Secure Application Services to ensure their networks are secure, responsive, and always on. You will work with innovative solutions from our application delivery controller (ADC) portfolio, including Cloud based SaaS offerings, NFV and MANO integrations, TLS offload, WAF, authentication and ML based automation.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Assist with the marketing strategy for global awareness of A10 application delivery and security
- Refine the security marketing strategy based on internal and external feedback
- Evangelize and establish thought leadership for A10 Thunder ADC solutions delivered virtualized, on baremetal and in scalable containers
- Deliver effective presentations to internal organizations, media, analysts, and customers as required
- Deliver strategic collateral as needed, for example, videos, solution briefs, and white papers
- Define and create vertical marketing collateral and assist with demand generation campaigns
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with application networking and security solutions such as Application Delivery Controllers, WAF, SaaS offerings, TLS, SIEM’s, NFV, SDN or similar
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.