Career Level Staff
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Are you a Sales Guru with an energetic, positive attitude and sense of urgency who likes to jump in and make magic happen? Do you thrive in the strategic art of the hunt while surpassing your customer’s needs? Have you refined you consultative skills to a point where you know what your customer needs and wants before they do? Are you a successful salesperson that has an entrepreneurial spirit while acting in an ethical and transparent manner? If so, keep reading…….
The Regional Sales Director is critical to the ongoing success of A10’s leading network control, security, and cloud solutions. The main focus will be in growing revenues, and will have responsibility for developing new large Enterprise business (Fortune 100) and working with large existing global customers to improve their businesses. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle, as well as maintaining and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory.
- 10+ years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining multi-million dollar annual quotas
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the Networking and Security industry at a business level
- Strong sales and relationship building skills with a proven track record in negotiating and closing sales in assigned territory
- Experience in selling at the executive level
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and work with limited direction
- Experience in the DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) space puts you at the front of the line
- Cloud and/or security knowledge highly desirable
- Professionals with superior people skills and a good sense of humor highly desired
- A culture of authentic, savvy, engaged people that collaborate to achieve greatness
- A senior sales leadership team that have surpassed goals and earned loyal customers
- Top- notch technology and a forward thinking environment that supports innovation
- Industry-leading comp plan without caps and attractive accelerators
- Excellent benefits starting on the first day of employment
Intrigued? Apply below and let’s get to know each other.
A10 Networks……..the undiscovered global jewel of the Silicon Valley!
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.