Career Level Staff
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
A10 Networks is growing and expanding our Latam operations!
We’re looking for several talented dedicated individuals to fire our growth. Come join us and be part of our exceptional team in Latam.
The Regional Sales Manager has responsibility for managing and developing accounts and strategic customer relationships throughout the assigned territory (South Latam).
Responsible for representing A10 Networks and selling its products and services to assigned accounts, you will employ a high-touch, high-value sales model to successfully position A10 Networks’ technology into accounts and develop a robust sales pipeline leading to the achievement of personal and team quotas.
- 6+ years of sales experience, working as part of sales team selling network, infrastructure or enterprise software solutions, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota targets.
- A solid background in value-based selling and experience of working with ROI and TCO based proposals for customers, with prior relationships with a wide range of accounts and channel partners.
- Experience of a two-tier Distribution model is a must, along with strategic planning ability to build a stable business stream.
- Excellent English/Spanish written and oral communication, including formal presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with limited resources and self-motivated for new challenges to successfully deliver results.
- A good working knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC), as well as MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science or relevant technical degree.
- The desirable candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Application, Security and Network Infrastructure and will be familiar with all aspects of the network as well as developing technology trends.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities within Enterprise, Public Sector, Data Center and Service Provider markets with or without partners.
- Negotiation, coordination and business decisions to close deals.
- Develop and hold professional sales presentations, control project progress at each stage, make constant sales calls and follow up with any potential leads, work with partners aggressively to close deals and finalize contracts, meet/exceed sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Provide effective communication of A10’s technology value propositions and solutions.
- Interface with resellers/distributors/channels to become an extended A10 sales force.
- Determine market strategies and business goals for A10 product lines and services.
- Manage forecast reports as well as short-term/long-term business plans in an effective manner.
- Maintain constant internal communications with Sales Engineering team and outside staff of resellers and customers.
- Turn in business forecast pipeline regularly and review with Regional Director on a regular basis.
- Grow the business and deliver results to meet/exceed assigned target.