Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Serve as a member of the North American Zone Supply Automation Plant Floor Support Group, providing 24×7 escalated & operational support services for Automation & Infrastructure technologies for NA Zone Supply facilities (breweries, MCC BARI, Zone (Supply) & WOD facilities)
Contribute to improvements in Automation & Infrastructure system performance by ensuring timely and quality issues resolution for NA Zone breweries, MCC, BARI, Corporate (Supply) & WOD customers.
Guide Plant Floor Support engineers to effectively interface with brewery technology staffs, peer support teams, contractors and vendors in execution of responsibilities. Visit facilities as needed to support start-ups, chronic problem resolution and project implementation efforts.
Promote and enforce effective change management, support transition and support escalation processes for various design and implementation teams. Work with vendors and developers to resolve issues, improve support and enhance products.
Interface with leveraged contract team management to drive Plant Floor Support strategic directions and adherence to contracted work
Own and monitor Plant Floor Support KPIs/PIs to ensure employees and leveraged contract team is executing work as expected.
Develop, Document, & Implement process improvements to make the Plant Floor Support team more effective and efficient.
Execute on various target, KPI and staff initiatives to drive improvement objectives
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree
- Minimum 4 to 6 years experience in Automation, Engineering, Infrastructure or Brewery Systems Technology Support
- Well developed cross-functional problem solving & multi-tasking abilities, leads by example, acts as an owner, results oriented & strong customer focus skills
- Experience with software architecture, hardware, diagnostics and integration with plant floor automation systems, MES applications and infrastructure technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows Server & Infrastructure, relational database and software programming technologies. Strong network protocol knowledge with structured troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Vendor Management experience a plus
- Plant experience and/or background supporting US Brewery Automation & Infrastructure technologies a plus