Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Support the implementation of Anheuser-Busch Civil/Structural standards for all facilities.
- Support the development and prioritization of all Civil/Structural capital projects for the North America zone.
- Mentor internal project teams to ensure successful selection and application of Civil/Structural design.
- Ensure site-based project teams consistently follow ABInbev design standards.
- Prepare monthly adherence reports to subject matter experts on Civil/Structural standards.
- Support the maintenance of Civil/Structural standards
- Civil/Structural Engineering or Architectural degree or related experience. 5+ years’ experience desired.
- Excellent oral communication and proactive leadership skills.
- Ability to manage and monitor engineering efforts for multiple projects, validate design constructability and ensure engineering is on-time and on standard.
- Ability to interpret, understand, modify and enforce internal design standards.
- Understanding and application of Building, Fire and Plumbing Codes to support site teams.
- Support team schedulers and estimators to develop project front end planning.
- Flexibility to travel up 25%, primarily in North America.
- Computer proficiency required (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.