Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
We are currently looking for a results-driven and self-motivated Pre-Sales Systems Engineer with a broad range of cross-platform endpoint management & security expertise to join our dynamic team. Primarily responsible for providing technical sales support to acquire new business/new customers. Works as part of a solution selling team on assigned opportunities, delivering high quality technical consultation and support throughout the sales cycle. This role will support an Inside Sales Team.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Responsible for supporting pre-sales activities with the goal of achieving revenue-based sales objectives.
- Deliver technical presentations and product overviews with the Sales team
- Attain trusted advisor status with prospect’s technical stakeholders
- Deliver Proof of Value engagements and lead deep-dives on product solutions
- Recommend complimentary solutions, and advise on integration with Absolute technology
- Consult with prospects on security, end point management, and asset management best practices
- Provide technical sales support on RFPs/RFQs
- Contributing to Absolute’s internal visibility, corporate knowledge, and best practices by enhancing sales information, documentation, business processes, and methodologies.
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Development teams on feature enhancements
- Responsible for assisting with ad-hoc post-sales technical issues in targeted accounts
- Liaising with the customer and internal Global Support and R&D organizations
- Diagnosing issues, and developing solutions
What You’ll Need:
- Previous experience providing technical sales support for SaaS/Cloud based technology solutions
- Solution Pre-sales experience expected
- Experience with software deployment technologies, and a strong understanding of corporate networking environments and configurations.
- Domain knowledge of IT End Point Security and Management products and best practices, such as anti-virus, encryption, DLP
- Setup/administration skills for operating systems including Microsoft Windows, and Mac O/S.
- Architectural and configuration knowledge of TCP/IP based networks and perimeter network devices (router, firewall, proxy servers, IDS, IPS)
- Formal technical training expected, especially in areas of network, security and end point administration
- General computer science qualification expected; university degree preferred