Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Boise ID
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud Security Engineering duties across AWS and Azure systems
- 3+ Years’ experience in Security Engineering
- 3+ Years’ experience with AWS
- 3+ Years’ experience with Azure
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience in cloud security fundamentals covering 2 cloud platforms: AWS and Azure
- Hands on experience at the IaaS layer with provisioning of resources securely in a cloud environment – EC2, S3, Lambda, Azure functions, VPC, VNet, Vnet peering, VPC peering, etc.
- Experience with automation tooling (e.g Terraform, CFT, Arm templates,..) provisioning on cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows platforms.
- Hands-on experience with databases, storage accts, scripting with Python and PowerShell,
- Strong solution architecture, design, and impact analysis skills
- Strong Hands-on design, programming and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to think independently, take complete ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong Agile development expertise
- Expertise in setting up the operational architecture, participating in architectural reviews with client’s Reference architecture team