Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
About the role:
An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly motivated and skilled software development Project Manager to join the Adelaide team working across projects that are leading the way in their industry. You will deliver on ADVAMs great technology projects to meet agreed project deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects of work to achieve the program/project’s objectives and business benefits.
- Communicate effectively to the key stakeholders of the projects progress with producing plans and status reports.
- Proactively manage project risks and problem areas with developing plans to resolve and eliminate issues.
- Effectively applying PMO methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables.
- Identify, monitor and implement controls to mitigate key risks on the project.
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored and billed appropriately.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Participate in onsite client meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and maintain effective relationships.
- Manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a project manager role managing software development projects.
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies.
- Relevant project management qualifications (ie, PMP, SCRUM or Prince2) and/or related experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to independently manage time, working towards and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Ability and experience to negotiate with stakeholders including customers/clients.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain strong partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates must hold a valid visa to work in Australia, valid police check, drivers license and be willing to undergo employment background screening.