Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Finance and banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Business Development Manager – ADT Shanghai
Location: Shanghai, China
Remuneration: Basic + KPI + O.T.E + Pension (negotiable)
ADT Shanghai is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Design Technology (ADT) Ltd, which is a global leader in the development of advanced software for design, analysis and optimization of turbomachinery components for major manufactures within the aerospace, automotive, industrial, marine, and power generation industries across Europe, China, Japan, and USA.
We are actively recruiting for a Business Development Manager to lead our ADT Shanghai’s sales operation, which is responsible for selling the company’s design software and consultancy services within the assigned territory.
The Business Development Manager for ADT Shanghai is responsible for the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives for the China and Taiwan territory. Responsibilities include maximizing revenues through the acquisition of new accounts and the development of the existing customer base. The ideal candidate is a tenacious self-starter who is able to hit the ground running, managing multiple existing accounts and new business activities.
This is a professional sales role that would suit a proven Sales Professional who is an exceptional closer with a successful track record of achieving sales targets; who is able to understand and manage complex sales cycles in order to develop and sell a compelling high-value proposition. If you have a consultative sales background in the engineering software or engineering consultancy space and are looking for a new opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
- Qualifying and managing sales opportunities
- Establishing new account sales consistently through all possible channels
- Managing the sales cycle and maintaining good relationships with all main stakeholders
- Maintaining a solid business pipeline to meet company growth targets
- Participating pro-actively in the development of competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns
- Coordinating appropriately and efficiently use company resources required to support existing customers and ongoing business development activities
To succeed in this opportunity you must have previous B2B sales experience, ideally selling engineering software. We will also consider applicants with proven software sales experience or a record of selling technical engineering products. Additionally, as the Business Development Manager you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient Chinese is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering management, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- 5 or more years of sales experience
- Good English ability in speaking and writing
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Heavy telephone usage
- Travel approximately 25%
ADT does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ADT. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager in China, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]