Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Product Services manager
The Adyen POS solution is driven by both our payment devices in-store and Adyen’s payments processing platform. We are looking for a product services manager to help build and manage the different POS services we offer to our merchants. You will be taking care of the delivery of all the POS services related to our POS terminals, such as deployment, installation and replacement services in the field.
What you’ll do
- Service delivery: Support and implement processes to provide best in class delivery of our POS terminal services to our merchants.
- Service Management: Manage the terminal services portfolio for existing merchants and expand our services to new merchants
- Growth and Expansion: Define new POS services for new merchants and different regions.
- Partner Management: Work together with our partners in the field to provide the best service and manage the partner relationship
- Operational Excellence: Develop and implement initiatives to continuously improve the services we deliver to our merchants.
Who you are
- Hands on and independent: you are motivated to manage stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Pragmatic: you have strong problem-solving capabilities to take concrete action plans and execute against them while dealing with daily operational tasks.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar field of work
- Communicative: You can align and work with colleagues from different departments, countries and external relations such as suppliers and partners.
- Willing to travel: a global organization means a global mindset.
- Tech savvy: Enthusiastic about the adaptation of modern technology in Supply Chain Management & the services we offer, to bring these to the next level.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!