Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Product Manager, Global Onboarding
Adyen is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help scale our platform payments solution. Adyen for Platforms is our all-in-one solution for marketplaces, payment facilitators, and software platforms, that make it easy to accept payments and payout partners. This role will be focused on globalizing our seller/partner on-boarding solutions in order to deliver a fast, flexible, and seamless experience for our platform merchants.
The ideal candidate will have a background crafting delightful merchant and consumer experiences with a working knowledge of the KYC and compliance challenges associated with payments. Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team. You will create and evangelize a vision for your product area, realize that vision with a team of engineers, and ensure Adyen Platform merchants gain measurable benefit from the products and features your team has released.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive product roadmaps for Platform Partner onboarding experience and verification flows globally
- Gather feedback, research, and data to develop new products and features, which will help to further automate, scale, and improve compliance and operational workflows and processes
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of the onboarding and verification flows. Identify opportunities for further improvement and optimization
- Work with our customers, internal teams (e.g. compliance, legal, operations and security) and stakeholders to understand the onboarding and verification requirements for international expansion and build solutions
- Support the productization and launch of our sub-merchant risk product
- Articulate the complex and nuanced flows and requirements around onboarding and verification both internally and externally
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of enterprise (or B2B) Product Management experience, driving products and features from concept through launch and beyond
- Excited about building products, online payments, and digital identity. Passion for the online payment space and digital identity solutions. Excited to drive an established product to global scale
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful product features with cross-functional teams and partners globally
- Ability to think strategically and develop a long-term view of where the onboarding and verification space is heading
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Ability to navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources
- Strong understanding of customer needs and experience shaping product direction based on customer feedback, needs, and impact
- Experience in onboarding and identity verification, or compliance, is a plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records