Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry HR & Marketing
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Senior Designer, Asia-Pacific
We are looking for a Senior Designer in Asia-Pacific to build and deliver the visual story and concepts for our target audience in the region. The ideal candidate has both experience and the passion and talent in building engaging visual concepts and designs for the enterprise audience.
In this role, you own the design strategy in Asia-Pacific to build and deliver the visual story and concepts for our target audience. This role will report into the Head of Marketing & Communications APAC, and will work together with the design team worldwide to drive consistency in the global brand identity.
What you’ll do
- Concept, develop and produce innovative, design and art direction that resonate with our target audience
- Collaborate with the APAC Content and Campaign team to build impactful design concepts aligned to marketing objectives, and bring them to life
- Create design concepts across multiple mediums and platforms that includes events, digital advertising, presentations, video, animation, infographics, emails, posters, collateral, promotions, etc
- Work closely with the design team worldwide to drive consistency in our global brand identity
Who you are
- Strategic & hands-on: From developing creative concepts to creating visuals that come to life on appealing formats that will drive the Adyen brand
- Curious, always continually learning the latest mediums and platforms to deliver creatives in engaging formats
- International mindset with prior experience in creating and evangelizing brand style systems and usage guidelines across internal teams, and adapting to audiences in APAC
- Ability to code, animate, create motion graphics and/or dynamic design skills a plus
- Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Figma and MS Office programs required
- A compelling portfolio of original work that’s both conceptual and results-driven showcasing high-end presentation design skills
- Self-motivated team player and experienced in working with global teams
- You already reside in Singapore, and preferably do not require a working visa sponsorship
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Cathay Pacific, Grab and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. Please also submit a link to your portfolio that highlights design and relevant work that makes you proud.
We can’t wait to meet you!