Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Finance and banking
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
The Afiniti Technical Account Manager is an individual whose purpose is to ensure the smooth and uninterrupted Afiniti services at the client site, client satisfaction, engagement and retention.
- Responsible for smooth resolution of all Afiniti related issues at client site
- Required to work with System Integration and Deployment, Engineering and other teams to ensure issues / errors are resolved in a timely manner
- Resolve problems by working as a contact person between Afiniti and our clients. This includes coordinating with Global Deployment Leads as well as other key players (on and off shore)
- To maintain excellent relationship with client and ensure connectivity and engagement with Client Representatives at all level of assigned accounts
- Manage Client Service Relationship and serve as primary contact for all issues related to Afiniti
- Support the client through internal processes in order to execute timely deployments and/or ensure smooth Afiniti operations
- Submit status reports to management summarizing completed projects/tasks
- Responsible for total incident ownership, managing all high and critical incidents
- Manage and execute ad hoc reporting requirements
- Required to visit clients
The ideal candidate will have
Must possess leadership skills, excellent problem solving skills, confident communication skills, ability to lead internal teams to effective resolution of issues, while maintaining client confidence in Afiniti through effective notifications
Above average skills in relational database management systems and ability to use SQL
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent teamwork skills
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
The ability to travel for assignments as and when required
5-10 years of experience in a help desk / technical Support environment
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.