Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Our proprietary “big data” algorithms analyze client and third-party information to identify patterns of successful and unsuccessful behavioral interactions. We then apply these patterns in real time to augment human pairings and their associated commercial outcomes.
The successful applicant will be a key member of our AI team that develops and improves the proprietary predictive modeling algorithms used by Afiniti to optimize customer satisfaction and business outcomes in client interactions. Position reports directly to the Chief Scientist and/or Head of AI Production North America.
Develop and utilize cutting edge data analytic techniques in queuing theory, probability, statistics, data mining, machine learning, optimization, and simulation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with data mining, queuing theory, probability, statistics, optimization, and/or simulation.
- Familiarity with data manipulation and analysis tools such as: SQL, R, Python, Matlab, SAS, or
- SPSS for analysis of data
- Predictive modeling and algorithm development
- Client engagement (face of AI to client)
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to develop solutions for the data analytics space using cutting edge computing technology
- Proven requirements analysis and problem-solving capabilities
- Success working collaboratively in a team environment
- Foreign languages.
Education & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, CS, , Systems Engineering, or a related field
MS degree or higher preferred.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus Corporate benefits.