Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Oil and Gas
A-Gas is a global leader in the responsible lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gases. As the world’s largest refrigerant reclamation company, we are constantly striving to drive technology and innovation into our business to continue to provide our customers with the best environmental solutions to keep them compliant.
Production team members are responsible for assisting with overall production requirements for incoming and outgoing products. The Production Operator Fire Protection Collection will collect the fire protection agents into various bulk tanks. Employees must work to ensure a Zero Harm work environment for all production activities.
Fire Protection Supervisor
- Works with cylinders, valves, hoses, overhead hoists, scales, hand tools and pressure gauges.
- Transfers product from smaller tanks to bulk tanks.
- Operating the cylinder tracking computer system.
- Participate in a Health and Safety culture to ensure a safe practicing environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to sit, stand, walk for most hours of the day
- Works well with others and independently
- Able to clearly communicate, read and write
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet KPIs and willing to work overtime
- Able to work with hand tools and read pressure gauges
- Fort Lift Certification License preferred
- Material Handling equipment familiarity
Skills and Competencies
- Task and project Able to make effective decisions, seeking advice when required, able to appreciate different perspectives and the wider business implications
- Teamwork and communication Work co-operatively with others: exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve goals Ability to make yourself understood when communicating verbally and present written information appropriately Able to work well within a team
- Self-management and motivation Able to use own initiative to complete a task. Achieve targets, resolve issues and show motivation and energy to perform Demonstrates a strong attention to detail. Use actions that indicate a consideration for feelings and the needs of others and be aware of your impact on others Sensitive and respectful of others values and beliefs
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)