Job ID 5516
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Oil and Gas
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. The recent integration of Rapid Recovery and Diversified Pure Chem reinforce our continued commitment to our customers and the industry in which we serve. Together we become the number one provider in the end-to-end supply and reclamation service for our customers.
Carry out repairs for all operation and building equipment to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance assigned, including routine maintenance as per the quality systems including filling equipment, hoses, filters and pumps.
- Maintain quality control of site equipment and perform reactive maintenance to ensure the safe and continued running of all plant equipment. Maintenance should be carried out promptly with added preventative tasks to ensure reactive maintenance is not required in the future.
- Perform tests to confirm that systems are leak tight, weighing correctly, and functioning to design and within test. This should include the development of equipment to ensure it is refreshed regularly to maintain the aesthetic standard. Ensure all tests are carried out and recorded as appropriate.
- Maintain preventative maintenance log and open maintenance request log to accurately track all services provided, and forecast future projects completion.
- Work in accordance with all company policies relating to health & safety.
- Other tasks as reasonably required.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Working knowledge of mechanical pumps, hoses, motors, valves, connections and fittings.
- Working knowledge of transferring liquids and gasses from large bulk tanks, ISO’s, and containers to cylinders and storage tanks.
- Computer literate with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques.
- Working experience of electrical, plumbing, welding (MIG, Brazing), boilers (steam), and air systems.
- Problem diagnoses and solving ability.
- Fabrication ability.
- College courses completed in a related area, or skilled tradesman training.
- Experience with pressurized liquefied gas systems.
Skills and Competencies
- Task and project Has a safety first attitude while analysing problems and implementing effective solutions. Demonstrates a good attention to detail.
- Teamwork and communication Work co-operatively with others: exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve goals. Use actions that indicate a consideration for feelings and the needs of others; has awareness of others and the environment and of your impact on these. Ability to make yourself understood when communicating verbally. Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-management and motivation Ability to demonstrate talent in a range of different activities as well as being able to adapt to new situations whether that be changing environments or adapting to conflicting priorities.
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values: Sense of fun, Sense of purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, and Respect.