Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
The Role / Job :
Would you like to be part of a team focused on software solutions for the construction industry and BIM layers? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and sales skills necessary to help positioning Genie Vision as the solution/service provider and helping our customers to reduce fail costs by 50%?
The Business Developer is the primary contact with the customer; whether that be industrial constructors as a whole or a direct end user engagement (ex: BIM Manager). The number one responsibility is to deliver sales revenue via strategic deployment of Genie Vision products & services across Europe. In close collaboration with the Marketing, and Technical Team you will ensure that your financial goals are aligned to meet targeted milestones; sales performance is measured mainly against the Operating Plan (quota).
- Commercial Lead for holistic Business Development of the “Genie Vision” solution.
- Roll-out the Business Development strategy for the product line that “thinks big”, so with respect to international client structure of prospected sectors and companies.
- Establish leverage effects by using personal access to decision makers in the respective target fields inside the construction industry network.
- Teamwork as “primus inter pares”: cooperate closely especially with Marketing (incl. Product Management, Pricing, Communication) and R&D.
- Perform active sales of “Genie Vision”, with a smart mix of using own contacts and contacts of the mature AGC network. Establish new contacts e.g. through fairs, work groups, federations.
- Think modern / disruptive. Challenge market opportunities in terms of horizontal integration, for example with constructors or operators inside the life cycle of a building.
- Generate & develop new leads from pilot-testing (Proof of Concept) to exceptional level of service. Maintain exceptional knowledge about your local market to act quickly on new opportunities
- Co-develop marketing plans based on defined strategies.
- Set the data-base with a CRM.
- Roll-out the sales strategy for the Business Development of “Genie Vision”. Defining a KPI scorecard to provide management reporting demonstrating performance of overall sales opportunities & pipeline forecast. Assess the strategy together with the internal stakeholder on a regular basis.
- Secure maximum market share for that innovation product, by using the first mover position.
- Achievement of short term and long-term sales targets, especially revenue & margin.
- Contribute to transfer the “start-up” business unit into a fully running Business Unit.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Min 3 years of BtoB sales experience with a proven record of ability to deliver results against sales targets
- Knowledge of Construction Industry / Building / Architecture sector
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, persuasive and relationship skills
- Team minded and ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed and motivate others
- Ability to learn fast and solve problems
- Be able to take ownership & drive meeting / conference events
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a plus
- Must be fluent in English, (Dutch is a plus), French and German (written and verbal – additional languages are a plus)
- Ready to travel