Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
The Role / Job :
Member of the Fire Resistant Glass (FRG) Business Unit, you are in charge for the sales, the promotion and the technical support to customers of the FRG products in Germany, under the responsibility of the Sales Manager Germany.
- You manage the relationship with existing and potential customers within your business portfolio.
- You are accountable for FRG turnover sales volume and margin for your customers.
- You participate to the commercial strategy definition and implement it for products, services and prices.
- You are in charge of the coordination of the promotion of our products towards distributors, customers, specifiers, architects and entrepreneurs.
- You continuously analyze the market in terms of supply, demand and regulations.
- You develop a deep understanding of the certification procedures and you build an active network with relevant laboratories and authorities.
- You provide technical assistance, including support to the testing program.
- You have a fluent German level and a very good level of English.
- You have a bachelor or master degree with a business or technical orientation.
- You have experience in the sales of industrial products, preferably in the building sector.
- You have experience in fire resistant frames or its certification is an asset.
- You are interested in the technology linked to added value glass products.
- You are autonomous in your daily work and you have a team player mentality.
- You have strong negotiation skills and a sense of entrepreneurship.
- You have strong analytical skills.
Based in Germany with extensive travelling throughout German