Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Critical Skills & Behaviors:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses good general skills including time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, project management and prioritization.
- Aptitude to follow verbal and written instructions with accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Seeks agreement on expectations and deliverables; holds self and others accountable.
- Continuous learning focus; takes initiative to continually expand knowledge base and return learning to the organization. Owns personal development.
- Continually demonstrates reliability and delivery of measured results, executed with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills and can collaborate and work effectively with others, managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Adapts to changing priorities.
- Must have strong problem solving and technical communication skills.
- Experience working within a Quality System including QSR or ISO9000 a plus.
- Experience in writing SOPs or manufacturing procedures or product literature is a plus.
- Experience with method validation/qualification a plus.
- Experience in using statistical methods is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Quality Control or analytical method development environment.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with bioanalytical tools such as: HPLC, Spectroscopy, Gel and Capillary Electrophoresis
- Experience with analysis biological compounds such as: Proteins, Protein Conjugates, Glycoproteins, Enzymes, and carbohydrates/glycans.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as: enzyme activity testing and HILIC/Reverse Phase HPLC.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email [email protected]