Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Are you detail oriented, tech savvy and enjoy helping people?
Join the #1 Eye Care Company in the world; we treat the entire eye to help millions see the world brilliantly!
Alcon Canada’s Surgical Marketing team is seeking a Sales Planning & Inventory Analyst in our Canadian office to coordinate and execute reconciliation of IOL consignment inventory located at customers (hospitals) across Canada. This position will require occasional travel to customer sites, or virtual coordination with Alcon field sales and customers to ensure inventory audits are completed on a timely basis. This position will be a member of our marketing team and support our product managers with marketing portfolio project efforts.
Another exciting opportunity in this role will be leading the implementation of an inventory management technology to support our field sales team
Join Alcon’s mission to provide top-tier/innovative products to enhance sight, enhance lives, and grow your career.
This role is located in our Canadian office in Mississauga, Ontario, with frequent national travel required.
As a Sales Planning & Inventory Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of consignment accounts that can reduce inventory levels affecting operating costs.
- Maintaining and planning a yearly audit schedule to ensure each consignment site are visited as per NFCM and SOP guidelines (Yearly minimum). Schedule includes field reps as well as auditor visits.
- Review and adjust inventory levels at consignment sites as agreed upon with the field rep and or customer.
- Traveling and representing Alcon during site visits for audits and follow-ups for final recognition.
- Produce monthly reports of the completed audits to satisfy KPI reporting.
- Audit results kept accurate and intact to allow for compliance of internal and external audits, which include NFCM controls.
- Assist the field in the recovery of value for missed billings of implanted IOL’s.
- Adherence to quality management system while conducting functional responsibilities.
- Collaborate with other regions and markets to ensure Canada has implemented best practices when it comes to optimizing the management of consignment IOL inventory.
Support marketing projects, specifically as it relates to the Alcon IOL portfolio.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum Education: Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus on Business Administration
- Preferred University degree in Business or B.Sc
- Minimum Experience 2 – 3 years in Customer Service Role/Inventory Analyst role (Ophthalmic or Medical Device preferred)
- Required travel – National Travel – 1 week per month
- Valid Driver’s License
- Systems: SAP experience (strongly preferred), Salesforce (knowledge or experience preferred)
- Computer literacy in MS Office environment (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English, French an asset.
- Ability to work independently, in the field with customers.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Alcon Canada Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.