Career Level Staff
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you’re ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90+ countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a leader that isn’t afraid to delegate, but also isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You look for new and innovative ways to problem solve. You are the ultimate planner and coordinator and are an excellent communicator. You have a serious passion for clinical development. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
The Clinical Scientist will be accountable for the clinical/scientific execution of the clinical protocol
What will you be doing?
This position is a coordinator/support role for the scientific conduct of a protocol. Assists the Program Lead and study team with the scientific conduct of clinical studies. May have specific task assignments for a single study or across multiple studies, e.g, adjudication support, medical monitoring, data management deliverables, preparation of meeting materials, safety and medical monitoring. May interact with internal and external stakeholders (study sites, committees, etc) in support of clinical study objectives
What do you need to have?
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D., Pharm.D.) from an accredited institution in a science or health related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences highly preferred
- Clinical Scientist level = BS with 4+ years’; or MS with 3+ years’; or PhD with
- Senior Clinical Scientist level = BS with 7+ years’; or MS with 5+ years’; or PhD with
- Oncology experience required
- Protocol deviation reconciliation highly preferred
- Authoring of Safety Updates (PSUR, IB, DSUR)
- Global experience highly preferred
- Pharmaceutical and/or clinical drug development experience.
- 20-30% travel required
- Excellent oral (including presentation) and written communication, computer/database management and project management skills
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status