Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by addressing the causes of poverty and injustice.
As a Christian organisation, there are weekly devotions involving prayers, praise and worship and Bible study, which are led by employees.
- As a member of Child Sponsorship Team, the executive has responsibility for the acquisition of child sponsorships through digital channels.
- Support the team in acquisition through events, field trips, and referrals.
- Plan, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimise content for website, email marketing campaigns and social media channels.
- Identify new digital marketing trends.
- Monitor and improve digital performance and provide internal reports.
- Provide marketing and administrative support on all matters related to the acquisition, processing and following up for different phases of sponsorships.
- Thoroughly and efficiently maintain and document donor interactions in Salesforce CRM and Donor Management System.
- Degree/Diploma with minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience preferably in an e-commerce setting.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Able to do simple video-editing and graphic design.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Able to manage several projects proactively and simultaneously, set priorities, problem solve, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with different teams, sharing experiences and expertise.
- Open to new ways of working, learning new tasks and skills as required.
- Build credibility and trust with donors by acting openly, professionally and respectfully at all times.
Live simply that others might simply live. For a season in your life, do something that will dramatically change the lives of people around the world. Do something bold today.