Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
We are currently seeking a People Solution Manager to help our clients’ Executive Management teams and their people take their businesses to new levels of performance delivering results on a scale and at a speed the company would not be able to achieve on its own. We are looking for candidates with Natural Resources, Manufacturing, and Engineering exposure. You will be expected to work globally. You will travel up to 80% of the time and can be sometimes on remote client sites for up to a month.
The focus of this position is on the people side of change and will suit someone who has considerable prior client facing experience gained in industry and consulting, and who brings with them a deep expertise in behavioral change management and project delivery. As part of our Change Management capability you will work with our clients to provide a foundation for the sustainability of improved business practices and employee and management behaviors. Our solutions are customized to our client workplace, designed specifically for the client need at hand, ultimately engaging the hearts and minds of people to establish buy-in and maintain their involvement throughout the Proudfoot experience and beyond, empathy and emotional intelligence are important success factors. We do this by aligning and engaging our client’s people in leading edge communications, education, training and coaching to support the pursuit of results.
Duties of the People Solution Manager
- Establishing a credible professional business relationship with our client
- Delivering the identified outcomes to the client, this is the Proudfoot value proposition
- Developing and training Proudfoot training to team members
- Creating and implementing behavioral and change management plans that work to drive faster adoption, employee proficiency, and higher ultimate utilization of the changes.
- Delivery of on-the-floor, classroom or multimedia training programs and 1-to-1 coaching of employees, supervisors, mid-level managers and Executives.
- To work effectively through others in the organization to succeed, acting as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
Skills and Experience required
- While businesses experience is the primary qualification, we prefer candidates to have a Master’s degree.
- You are ideally PROSCI or ACMP certified
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication, team work and analytical skills with a result orientation
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a change management, operations process improvement, performance improvement or organisational development project role. In-depth expertise in applying change leadership and/or change management methodologies and tools.
- Ability to diagnose and affect cultural change
- Experience in Manufacturing, Heavy Industry, Natural resources, building material sectors preferably
- Experience at design/roll-out of organisation-wide communication strategies
- Ability to build key relationships and reach consensus despite differing goals & priorities
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Proven experience of working at board level with a track record in creating alignment at client Executive Management level and lead the facilitation of the senior management group
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Have a passion for developing junior Proudfoot resources