Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years
Industry Business and Sales
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Portfolio Manager Corporate FX · Toronto, Ontario – Canada Visa sponsorship company
A hybrid position of business development and account management, as a Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for building a portfolio of high value corporate clients from the ground-up. This begins with sourcing and engaging C-suite decision makers of medium to large businesses across an array of sectors. For each new sales opportunity you initiate, you’ll have the choice of three mentors to support you through the process, enabling you to learn from the people you work best with and putting you in control of your development. These are people who know first-hand what it takes to be successful in the role – Partners who have grown their own seven figure portfolios and have a vested interested in seeing you succeed. They will help you learn the business, your clientele and a range of strategies to add value to them. As you develop, your portfolio will continue to grow, and naturally your position will move further into a blend of account management and business development.
Our team liken the role to growing their own business within a business, and this comes with all the accountability, demands and rewards you would expect. Commissions are uncapped, residual and received on every pound your portfolio makes. As well as the support from your mentors, you will also have Alpha’s leading technology, resources and approach at your disposal.
- Researching and qualifying potential clients to build a database of leads
- You will own the telephone – using it to engage and consult with C-level executives of medium-large businesses (£30m – £300m) across a diverse range of sectors. Cold calling will be your primary and preferred method of engaging opportunities.
- You will learn your clients’ businesses and work to explore and uncover key problems and challenges, whilst educating them on how Alpha’s solutions can solve them.
- You will work closely with analysts and strategists to build and present valuable risk management solutions to clients – in time learning how to develop these solutions yourself
- You will develop trusted relationships with your existing portfolio of clients to retain their business and grow your portfolio
- In time, you will learn how to deal independently for your portfolio of clients on the largest traded market in the world.
What we offer
- Best in market salary
- Transparent commission structure, with uncapped and residual commissions received on a pound for pound basis.
- Life changing equity opportunities
- Legendary corporate trips abroad