Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
At Alexander Mann Solutions we’re always on the lookout for ways in which we can develop and enhance the services that we offer, and our Business Intelligence team are no different.
As a Business Intelligence function we’re responsible for providing monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting for operational and strategic stakeholder initiatives.
Within this function we’re currently recruiting for Business Intelligence professionals to join a global team who will provide technical expertise and guidance to the wider team and our account teams globally.
The role itself will primarily focus on supporting the continued roll out of Power BI to our RPO and CWS account teams, but will also involve wider support activities including, but not limited to; Report building and migration, Best Practice definition and implementation, Automation investigation and application, and Metric definition and communication.
This is not your typical Business Intelligence role, it will give you the chance to develop your existing skills and become a company subject matter expert. The role will challenge you at times, but we’ll offer you significant opportunities for training and development so that you can help us as a company develop what we do, and what we offer our diverse portfolio of clients.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Delivery of Power BI reporting suites in support of the RPO and CWS transformation projects
- Continuous improvement activities of the Power Bi Offering
- Provision of Subject Matter Expertise Working to define and share best practice with the wider BI function and within AMS
- Working alongside the Talent Collective Analytics team and AMS Datalab
We currently use a range of technologies and recruitment systems to provide insight and analytics to our account teams and clients, so are keen to talk to people with any BI or MI reporting experience who keen to be part of this exciting team.
Your enthusiasm and drive will be key to this role, in return for this we’ll invest in you, and give you the time and space to deliver exceptional results.
- Demonstrable experience in a Business Intelligence or Management Information based role
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of building data extracts within a live data source
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- The ability to work autonomously, managing own deliverables.
- An innovative approach to problem solving within a BI based arena
- Ideally you’ll also have experience of building reports in MS Power BI
- Exposure to the latest BI Technologies
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer
- Many more!