Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
We are currently seeking Senior Consultants with Management Consulting experience to help our client to achieve levels of performance delivering results on a scale and at speed. You will be expected to work and travel in France.
Our consultants assist with the thorough review and re-design of existing business practices and processes for all facets of a client’s business. We are delivering accelerated operational ramp-ups to ensure on time, on cost project completion and time-to-production; We reduce operational conflicts across the silos to ensure “best for project” decisions are implemented, while moving the complexity out of your daily operations. You work with people at all levels within an organization to gain valuable business experience
Our solutions are customized to our client workplace, designed specifically for the client need at hand, ultimately engaging the hearts and minds of people to establish buy-in and maintain their involvement throughout the Proudfoot experience and beyond, empathy and emotional intelligence ate important success factors.
Duties of the Senior Consultant:
- Delivering the identified outcomes to the client, this is the Proudfoot value proposition
- Accurately analyzing process plant, systems, organisational function and structures using interviews, observation, data and statistical analysis studies and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
- Train client individuals in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building and consensus development skills
- Prepare and conduct meetings and one-on-one interfaces with client and colleagues
- Prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, systems documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports.
Skills and Experience required:
- While businesses experience is the primary qualification we prefer candidates to have a Master’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in operations consulting
- Fluent in English and French and Flemish
- Experience of Business performance improvement, reengineering, lean manufacturing or Six Sigma
- Excellent communication, team work and analytical skills with a result orientation
- Mining, Natural Resources, Manufacturing, or Process Engineering experience.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Stakeholder engagement skills across multiple industries
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Able to coach and influence client teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to present thoughts clearly and with conviction