Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Industry Food Services
VP of Analysis – Industrials / Natural Resources (France work visa sponsorship job)
Proudfoot is the preeminent global operational consultancy. Our core philosophy is “transformation through people” – creating alignment, changing behaviour, and transforming companies with people-first solutions to their operational challenges. Our unique approach links hard analysis with one-on-one coaching and boots-on-ground support to achieve dramatic business improvements, helping leaders tap into the energy and ideas of the people across their organization. With 70+ years of experience, we know that employees will engage and contribute when given information, tools, authority, and respect — and we know our clients achieve their highest aspirations through the commitment and hard work of their people
- Manage the conduct of each Analysis from initiation to completion, assuming full responsibility for communication, co-ordination, development of client relationships and effective presentation of the conclusions
- Ensure that the expectations of the client of the Analysis process
(both outputs and conduct) are fully understood and properly communicated to all team members
- Provide advice, guidance and training to team members on the selection and use of the appropriate analysis tools and techniques for data capture
- Meet with top management to define business, financial, and operations requirements, goals, and identify operational issues.
- Prepare the scope, study plan and logistic of the analysis
- Analyse the efficiency of existing processes, management tools and management behavior
- Quantify the opportunities to further leveraging the operations and financial improvement.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses for proposed project to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Ensure feasibility by engaging all influencers on the project design proposal.
- Lead-present findings and project proposal to the prospective client
- Accompany first phase of project when needed to make sure the solution will be delivered
- Support any business stream when necessary on sales efforts including but not limiting to proposal preparation, strategic reports, Marketing, Communication, Professional Social Media presence
- Explore and share knowledge on markets, Analytical approaches
- Mentor internal staff willing to grow as a Lead Analyst
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of operational excellence analysis and project roll down.
- Extensive practical knowledge on data crunching, reading P&Ls, using spreadsheets, design graphs, and flow charts.
- Proven experience in C-suite business discussions
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to learn from failures and reshape new ways of working
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.